Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Short Update

Because Im so tired.

House that I liked in Leichhardt called Monday to say they found someone to move in right away so I got booted. After much looking this week and reviewing all the things I needed to do, I decided to stop looking after this weekend, at least until the end of sept and my midterms are done. This comes after one of my housemate's friends is coming to stay and rent for 8 weeks so none of us are leaving till after he's gone so we're all okay.

I've got a lot of house hunting stories from the "is it ok if i take recreational drugs" to today's computer junkie who possibly was gay and had 2 cats but im too tired to write about them now. I may have two more places to look at but Im most likely going to say no as Im not in the mood to move in a rush next week. I'd rather move in Oct, as I'd like to be stable to study.

Training starts this week, will have to talk to the manager and ask if i can take the last day of training (next wed) the week after as I have to stick to my 20 hours.

Just got back from kickboxing. I think that my tummy has shrunk just the teensiest bit, at least. I am happy that this is so!

Go Me!

No comments: