Saturday, November 11, 2006

In the City of Blinding Lights!

It was the best night of my life.

I Have seen U2. I now understand why people follow them around the world. Now I know that even if they don't come here next time, I'm going to see them somewhere in the world, and I don't give a shit how much it costs.

And yes, we were Jologz. Kulang na lang may sampaguita kami sa kasisigaw namin. I'm still riding high on the U2 wave, 2 days later. (And we're back for more on Monday!!!)

I don't mean to rub it in, but the more y'all go, I hate you, I can't believe you went blah blah the more I will just say:

title or description
Belat! We went to U2!!!


Also, in case you had any doubts as to how close we were...I mean we didn't line up at 9am for 530 entry (concert started at 700) for nothing...

title or description
See the stage behind us!

title or description
Bono I love you!

title or description
Bono flying a kite



I can't quite figure out how to turn this around, so if someone could tell me that would be great. Otherwise, here he is :)

And the screaming in the background? That's Claudia.

(Will post a more detailed entry later!!!)

No comments: