Friday, December 10, 2004

Just a Quickie

Just sneaking a quick post while Im in the internet cafe and people are waiting outside.

Highlights from the last week:
- Burnt pancakes in Sarossa, because I didnt notice it was cooked already while I was mixing the next batch, prompting Kris to wake up, open the door and say, is something on fire?
- Bought the pancakes from the store across sarossa where a semi-drunk chinese guy manually counted out my change.
- Banana and some of the boys went to Vudu and one of the guys from work knew the owner, they ended up with a free bottle of Vodka and they did not go home sober.
- The boys moved into their new house and suddenly switched from mega complainers to super yabang people, never mind if all they had in their fridge were beer, bacon & ham! Everything had to be cooked using the microwave, Even the eggs!!!!
- GMA the president came to inagurate our center and JR got paranoid that she would step into his training class so he went out and bought a suit complete with tie (sans jacket) but he never saw her!
- GMA stopped right in front of Lance and he was so shocked so he went and introduced himself: "Hi My Name Is Lance. Welcome To Etelecare!" Big Smile. She shook his hand and ... moved on.
- I missed the president because I had so much stuff I had to go to Keppel first since they blocked the road and I wouldve had to walk.
- They had buffet in three different places when she was there so I had lunch twice :P
- I may be gaining weight, damn it. (My doctor said I am not allowed to gain. Nooooo.)
- Gym finally opened so I went back. The people there are so nice and friendly they keep trying to help me.
- Did a double shift sort of - wednesday got home, knocked out so completely i never heard the doorbell ring. In the meantime, Maui supervised the house renovation (changing door locks so that JR couldn't break in with his credit card anymore, which he has had to do for us several times) and the girls all went out. When they got back they found Cathy and Gae lying outside the door, dead tired because they couldnt get in. No one realized I was at home because I was so out of it.
- Got a nice new light blue cover for my phone. Went shopping a bit, got pants and a top and underwear and now have a free polkadot outdoor camera.
- I think my poor babies are having a hard time without me!!! My poor little puputs! (Don't ask either)
- I am sooo tired of Resolution fucking Bay. (don't ask) And that pretty much sums it all up.

More later!!!

No comments: