Monday, June 06, 2005

The Interview Game

from pia

here you go:

1. what scares you the most?
the possibility of being a victim of a heinous crime. and cockroaches.

2. what movie or book best describes you right at this very moment?
view from the top with gywneth paltrow, because it inspired me to follow my dreams
also any travel book by peter moore because life is an adventure!

3. what is the most exotic dish/food you've ever tasted?
Kangaroo! had it at the winesoc dinner, tastes nice with cranberry sauce. my next target is crocodile! Have also had frogs legs and escargot.

4. why do you blog?
honestly, so that I dont have to repeat my kuwento over and over again. i just tell people who ask "how are you doing? what are you doing?" to read the blog. its so much easier, less tedious and more efficient that way!

5. what were the best years - grade school, high school, or college - and why?
I would have to say college because there was more anonymity and thus I had more chances to express my own individuality without having to conform. Also, although there was still some angst (you can't start college at 16 and not still have that) it wasnt as bad as high school. There wasn't really much pressure to fit in, and a lot more freedom came with it.
I would have to add that I loved 3rd grade, 2nd year and 4th year high school and sige nga, 5th grade na rin. Go St. Frideswida! (try putting that in a cheer!!!)


Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below or in the tag board saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

any takers?

1 comment:

Pia said...

weren't we classmates in 3rd grade as well? if i remember right i was in 3 - st. etheldreda, with ms. filio or was it ms. carino? hehehe.