Sunday, December 18, 2005

Furniture madness and other things

I am so frustrated with the status of my room! Everything else in the house has gone accordingly except for that. There have been so many disasters. First the aparador (Cabinet) wouldn't get fixed and Handle had to come over. Then I bought a queen sized bed frame on the premise that Lisa would be able to give me the queen sized mattress from old housemate. Then that had to be returned so we went to Ikea yesterday to return it and grab a double bed frame.

Then last night, first the top of the headboard (which is strictly just ornamental anyway) would not drill in, there were no holes for the nails on any part of the board - plus it was already finished wood and we couldn't get the holes in. Then the metal plank/apparatus/whatever that goes in the centre of the bed vertically will not go. Its beed "folded" in such a way that you have to pull out its ends from the centre piece. And it will not go so the plank will not stretch fully to reach either side of the bed. We have all tried it.

Napipikon na ko dahil parang kahit anong gawin ko wala naman akong mapala. And anyone who knows me can tell that when I start speaking my native language I am really really pissed off because its a much better language to get angry in. Punyeta. Lahat ng mga tao dito ayos na lahat ang mga kuwarto. Its been three weeks and Im still fucking sleeping on the floor. Ano ba!!!

I went to the office Christmas party last friday and got pissed. Not super pissed , just pretty tipsy. I got home okay, obviously. It was really fun. Pictures to follow.

Am meeting Mr. Tony for lunch today and am going to get flowers as part of Christmas gift which is 3 native baskets from my aunty that imports philo furniture. Have work at 4. Have finally had the starbucks gingerbread latte which tasted like crap. Have this feeling they didn't rinse out some cup making utensil correctly because it tasted like gingerbread mixed with peppermint crap.

This week am doing MX Tues, Thurs and Fri! Also working MTW for Ticketek. Was supposed to do MX on Wed as well but I turned it down so that I could go for kickboxing, which is our last session before the break.

Saturday is the family Christmas celebration, and am hoping that we finish early enough for me to go to Midnight Mass (with carols) at St. Mary's as I want to spend most of Christmas morning in bed (all i want for Christmas is a fixed room with a working bed).

In the meantime, must get stuff ready to go go go!

No comments: