Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its My Birthday!

Today is the one day of the year that I can completely justify everything being about ME ME ME! Today the world revolves around me and I can revert back to my spoiled, selfish eight year old self. Wheeee.

Seriously all I've done today is laze around, eat the wonderful cake that Sacha baked for me, chat with [info]volcanogirl28 (thanks fo the shout out btw!) and uhm, update my profile on an internet site. I meant to go to ashfield for philo food but got lazy. I meant to go to look at cds to get myself new music but got lazy.

At least Im off to kickboxing at 615. Then dinner at 8. I'm excited! We're going to bills in Darlinghurst which is the restaurant of Bill Granger, this famous chef whose cookbook my cousin gae me for Christmas.

Last night went for drinks with Lisa at the Marley Bar, to celebrate my last 2 hours of being 26. Had two yummy cocktails then headed off home where Kartini greeted me first a Happy Birthday, Sacha produced the cake and I managed to dig up some candles so everybody sang. It was lovely!

Have also the most wonderful video (albeit a bit shaky) of the fireworks over the harbour bridge but am still searching for the pluggy that connects my camera to my computer. Also got Batman Begins for Christmas (thank God because I lost the one I bought in Kmart during the underwear sale frenzy) and Bale is just sooo hot in Disc 2.

Went to Borders yesterday and they had a 3 for 2 Romance Novel Sale. I got Six. Wheeheehee.

Will go have another piece of cake now!

2 comments:

duke said...

Happy Buhhrday ,Lars!

Pia said...

happy birthday lars! today you're entitled to one whole birthday cake, not just a slice! =) have a good one!