Thursday, March 16, 2006







Guilt
What is yours?
Explain yourself
Culinary: Chips, Chips and More Chips I was a filipino child weaned on clover chips (which I only eat when i am sick as the ultimate comfort food), chippy, kirei, oishi, planters and later on doritos and twisties. I have since discovered Kettle chips which are fantastic. Right now...I've given them up for lent.
Literary: Romance novels I started with my mother's mills and boon, for lack of anything to read and have now progressed to an extensive collection. The highlight being seeing my friends Roy and Chris L imitate a cover in Barnes and Noble.
Audiovisual: America's Next Top Model I may not watch it with the same fervor as maddy gaiman but hey, when it comes on, i'll see it. I will watch a trashy show at least once. And yes, I used to watch Melrose Place.
Musical: Britney Spears I have all her albums and thus have no need to buy the best of collection. I don't think she's a musical genius but she's fun and the beats get you going.
Celebrity: Eonline I have the propensity to remember all sorts of useless celebrity trivia. So it doesn't matter who it is, I'll know.


Now I tag:-

pia, kat, miel and duke! >


to complete this same Quiz, Its HERE.

No comments: