Monday, May 29, 2006

Quirkyalone!

For all you mothafuckas that keep bugging me about being single and asking if I date as if its the only thing in the world you can think of (I have a life. There are other things you can ask. I am happy to be single, get over it.), here's one for you. I am not answering anymore dating questions. I am not bitter, I just don't get why everyone has to insist/imply that you have to be in a relationship to be happy. I also don't see why it is the only question anyone ever asks me right after "How are you na?" Followed by, "Why? How come you don't have a boyfriend?" (like its a crime) or "Ooows talaga, baka you're just hiding something."

KISS MY ASS.

Next time, read this before you ask. Click on the picture, and read, for once.

1 comment:

Kat said...

You have me curious now...who keeps asking you these questions??? You know, my Dad spent years warning me I'd better not be seeing boys. Then, when I was 22, he suddenly turned to me and said, "You're not getting any younger. Why don't you have a boyfriend, yet?" I was like, "DAAAAD!?!"