Thursday, August 17, 2006

Where have you been these past 5 years?

grabbed from tahara_l

FIVE YEARS AGO...

How old were you? 22

Where did you go to school? I had already graduated from University

Where did you work? I was jobless until October of that year when I started with eTelecare

Where did you live? With my mom and my lola in Makati, PH

Where did you hang out? In Starbucks, with the equally jobless Falx & Ceres sharing one coffee, In my house where the food was free, In Oakwood working out, In PSI learning things, At mass with Joey smoking our lungs out, (usually sharing one pack of winston kaloks!) and wherever I went when I was dating...

How was your hair style ? I was growing my hair at that point. It was chin to shoulder length

Did you wear braces? no

Did you wear glasses? yes for reading sometimes

Who was your best friend? Jen, Joey, Ceres, Falx, Sundyne, San

Who was your regular-person crush? Hmmm...wala

How many tattoos did you have? .0

How many piercing did you have? 2

What car did you drive? In fairness, a 1999 mazda automatic. i had just learnt to drive properly and would drive it around with the driver

What was your favorite band/group? 2001? Musta been Britney, sorry to say. Also Dave Matthews Band and U2

What was your worst fear? Not being thin enough, or beautiful enough for someone to love me.

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? Yes

Had you driven yet? Yeah

Had you been arrested? no

Had you been to a real party yet? Yeah.

Had your heart broken? Yes I think.

Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: How about...in a time of exploration?

**HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW! **

August 2006

How old are you? 27

What grade are you in? I am in my last semester of my masters degree

Where did you go to school? University of Sydney

Where do you work? Salesforce, Inc

Where do you live? Glebe, NSW, Australia

Where do you hang out? Glebe, Newtown, the City

Do you have braces? No

Do you wear glasses? yep

Who are your best friends? Jen, Joey, San, Sacha,

Still talk to any of your old friends? Yep.

Who is your celebrity crush? Currently? In fairness there is no one that really rocks my socks and makes me squeee as of now.

How many piercing do you have? 2 pa rin

How many tattoos? none

What kind of car do you have? None

What is your favorite band/group? Currently its Gnarls Barkley, Sergion Mendes/anything with salsa, and I'm discovering Dashboard Confessional. Also eagerly awaiting Christina Aguilera and Ludacris's latest. Forever a U2 fan.

What is your biggest fear? rejection, failure and abandonment

Have you been arrested since if so how many? nada

Has your heart been broken? I think so

Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: QuirkyAlone

I tag: Kat and Duke

2 comments:

duke said...

Where have you been these past 5 years?

FIVE YEARS AGO...

How old were you? 23

Where did you go to school? I had already graduated from University

Where did you work? Makati Shang

Where did you live? with my folks

Where did you hang out? I was in the hotel all the time since I was also the head of the employee relations council. When I wasn't working, I was at Friday's drinking with work buddies.

How was your hair style ? short - ear length if I am not mistaken

Did you wear braces? no

Did you wear glasses? no

Who was your best friend? my work ( how sad!)

Who was your regular-person crush? Hmmm...I think it was Danny

How many tattoos did you have? .0

How many piercing did you have? one on each ear

What car did you drive? didn't drive

What was your favorite band/group? Sugar Ray- when It's Over. I just broke up with my bf then.

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? Yes

Had you driven yet? yep

Had you been arrested? no

Had you been to a real party yet? Yes.

Had your heart broken? Yes.

Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: I was single and hardworking then.

**HA HA!!!LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW! **

August 2006 How old are you? do the math

What grade are you in? I now give grades to students (HA!)

Where did you go to school? same. graduated from Uni

Where do you work? in a refugee school

Where do you live? Istanbul, Turkey

Where do you hang out? the beach

Do you have braces? No

Do you wear glasses? No

Who are your best friends? Nins

Still talk to any of your old friends? Yes.
Who is your celebrity crush? Currently? I like that guy in Prison break- Wentworth Miller

How many piercing do you have? 2 pa rin

How many tattoos? none

What kind of car do you have? None

What is your favorite band/group?
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Franz Ferdinand!

What is your biggest fear? failure and death

Have you been arrested since if so how many? No

Has your heart been broken? not after the 2001
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Married

Done :)

Kat said...

Ang haba!!!