Friday, October 01, 2004

Ulcerrrrific

I woke up due to major acidic activity. I ate 2 pancakes, a sausage and a slice of toast with peanut butter and I still woke up hungry. So I did what I always do when I have an ulcer attack, I threw up. Then I went to get food. I had noodle soup, and I threw it up. I had Skyflakes dry crackers, and I threw it up. Im waiting for my tum tum to settle before I attempt to eat the arrozcaldo that Nene cooked.

I missed my Pilates class bec of my tummy, which is sad, bec its like p650 down the drain as its buy appointment only and you forfeit if you dont go. I went to see Selle's blog today, its so nice. Must relearn html so I can make mine nicer as well.

My company is sending me to Cebu for 6 weeks (end of Nov to 1st week of Jan) and I know have to figure out a way to tell my mother and deal with my ulcer when i get there. I can just imagine myself sitting on the floor of this toilet in a studio apartment chucking my insides out all by myself, then getting up to heat a pathetic bowl of soup and surviving on skyflakes. How sad.

At least I think I should get to go to the beach quite often, and thats good enough for me. I love the beach! :)

No comments: