Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I really must get back to cramming now.

Aaaaaargh. Spain has been playing excellently throughout the entire World Cup. France has been cruising along and hardly making the effort, sort of just winging it. And they've made it through to the quarter finals!!! They have crushed my beloved Spanish team, 3-1, thanks to that very very last goal by Zidane. I love Zidane, but, but, but, but....

Now my only hope is that they be crushed by my other team. Go Brazil!!!

(Just to let you know, I was studying so I had the live updates on the internet on and would just glance up occasionally. Still. Sigh.)

3 comments:

duke said...

I beg to disagree, Lars.

As much as I love Spain, they really didn't play as well as they should have.
Finally, France delivered when they needed to!

Allez les bleus :D

duke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
duke said...

btw... check this one on spain's coach, Luis Aragones.
Aragones Incident