Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I have been tagged by duke and therefore:

20 random facts about me then tag the same amount of people
as minutes it takes you to write the facts

1. I like to cook but I only learned how to cook about 3 months ago
2. I love doggies but I don't own one
3. When asked what if I were an animal what would I be I answered a polar bear because it looks cute and cuddly but its secretly vicious.
4. I haven't smoked since July, but it doesn't mean I never will again
5. I can't take a shower without hot water
6. I will never stop loving chocolate
7. I take kickboxing
8. I love Bono of U2
9. I haven't really dated anyone since 2002 (this does not count speed dating)
10. I love travelling and my next target destinations are Peru and Chile (not counting New Zealand and Tassie!)
11. I have an ulcer + acid reflux and have to drink medicines every day so that my esophagus doesn't get hurt any further
12. I also have allergies, PCO, minor scoliosis and Im sure there is more but it escapes me right now
13. I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle but I love chocolate so much. Hehehhe
14. I am on the internet a loooooot
15. I love to blog, but I dont always have the time
16. My parents were never married but that never bothered me, even when it bothered everyone else!
17. I am an only child and to answer the question everyone asks, I was never lonely as a child because how can you miss something you never had (ie siblings)
18. My 2 top requirements for dating a man are he a) has to smell nice naturally (or at the very least smell normal!) and b) he has to be able to spell (at the very least his name and basic words)
19. I love to eat. and Sleep. and I miss coffee.
20. I am proud to be philo, despite having left.

I am tagging all the people I know who use blogger (most people I know are on LJ!)
1. Pia
2. Grae
3. Baby Gurl
4. Sacha
5. Selle
6. RugJug
7. Purple
8. Ivy

1 comment:

duke said...

I like No. 18! I can't imagine you with a guy who cannot spell decently (lol)