Monday, October 10, 2005

Tuuuuubiiiiig!!!

I spent this weekend staffing an anime festival, as you can see from below. For more pictures check out the links at this forum.

Saturday night I was so dead tired from the festival I kept falling asleep while Sacha and her friend Andrea (the girl who rented her room before her and is now sleeping on their couch) came to visit. Andrea might take Handle's room now that Duncan is gone. Moses and Toby's parents went to Canberra/up the coast for an overnight trip so I fed the doggies. Moses tried to sleep with me so I let him get up on my quilt as he kept my feet warm. He got up in the middle of the night so I let him out. In the morning there was lotsa dirt on my quilt cover but it was due for a washing anyway. This is given that i can find the time to wash.

This morning there was no hot water. I managed to cook my tocino, do the dishes and hug the doggies a bit before discovering, my God walang mainit na tubig (just like a commercial...) So ever the innovative pinay I put the hot pot on, cleaned out my little pail (that's technically a mop pail) that i use to make babad my clothes in and put the hot water in it. With some added cold water, I managed to take a shower and not wash my hair. Messaged my housemates and Miki replied with "I discovered that this morning", which means that she was probably actually under the shower - I always blend the water first, thanks to winter - when she found out. Micheal called later on to ask if I would be home tomorrow so the guy could come to check out the heater. I said I wouldnt be free till Wednesday and so it looks like we won't have hot water till then.

Which is why I called Sacha and asked if I could come shower before class tomorrow morning because to quote my housemates "Its fucking cold.". And I would like to wash my hair without using the hotpot... :P

No comments: